The Los Angeles Institute for Restorative Practices is dedicated to providing culturally responsive expertise through empirical research on behavioral science, social justice, and evidence based on right- brain restorative practices to families, schools, and communities.
Comprehensive Social-Emotional School Overhaul- Shifting Culture Two-Year Plan -School ApplicationLAIRP provides a unique, individualized schoolwide restorative practices alignment. This two-year relationship provides a comprehensive overhaul around school systems, school culture, and teacher wellbeing. Our professional development focuses on four quadrants: The First Quadrant focuses on building scholar capacity by building emotional language and narrative to engage in community-building activities. Teachers receive 14 hours of theory, application, and role-play professional development.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Process with teachers
- Right-Brain Social-Emotional student lessons (12 Turn-Key Lessons)
- Building Capacity
- Trust and Empathy
- Right-Brain Circles ©
- Multi-tier systems or PBIS (Framework)
- Tracking Systems (measured progress)
- LAIRP will provide follow- up professional development (2 per school-site)
- LAIRP Parent training/ presentation (Restorative Parenting)
- LAIRP onsite SEL Observation & Feedback (Help site leaders implement policies, standards, and guidance that support teachers, coaches, and paraprofessionals to integrate SEL with academic instruction. Support is also extended to fostering best practices in behavior management, discipline, and school climate that promote healthy, safe, and nurturing environments for all scholars.
- Monthly meetings
- Culture and Climate-Touch points
- Consistency and sustainability
Training With Us
LAIRP is a consulting and training institute that focuses on building and equipping institutions, schools, and professionals with the skills and right-brain approach. To download our training menu click the button below.